Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Metacognition

Metacognition is when you think about what it Is that you are thinking about. Now, what I plan to do with this blog that no one will probably read, is I will be examining the day in the live of JD Galuardi, with Metacognition as my guide. I think (hah hah) that it could result in some îñtęrëštįńg things. Îñtęrëštįńg. Very îñtęrëštįńg indeed. But aside from that, I cant help but wonder how a person can have perfect pitch if: there are two versions of what we say. The first is the one that we hear as our voice vibrates through our vocal chords and then to our ears. The other is when other people hear what we say as our voice travels through the air. Now, pitch is one of the many ways that our voice sounds, and we change our pitch to change who our voice sounds in accordance to the musical scale of C major. So my though I'd this: if we don't hear what other people hear when we talk then how can we know that we have perfect pitch?

For more Metacognition, just read the article you just read, but write down your thoughts of your thinking as you do. Congratulations! You have (hopefully) successfully performed Metacognition. Tadaa!

JD G.

No comments:

Post a Comment