Tuesday, May 29, 2012

What Should I Be Writing?

So i have no idea of which it is im going to speak of tonight, but that simoly because I have nothing all to important to say. Ever wonder why the most of the cutlery that i find in stores are poorly balanced knifes? Im not the only one who believe that if you can throw a knife, its not a good knife? Think about this: if you dont have a well balanced knife, then you'll have some problems with the precision of your cut. See? That's not all that interesting! And I want to write interesting things! So, I have come with a solution. I want you guys, yes you, in the back row with the face and the body (unless you don't have either of those, which can't be good), to tell me what you think I should write about. For example, I've been wanting to do a science mini series, but I'm not sure what to start with. So, it's up to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment