Wednesday, January 23, 2013

New Beginnings

So, tomorrow is the beginning of the second semester for school. As I look back at the past two terms, I realize how much I'm gonna miss the classes I had, the teachers who taught me, the friends I made, the things I've learned, and the new things I've experienced. Here's to the new semester, and all it will bring.

So that's the first thing. The second is what I was doing on Monday. For any Americans out there, I'm sure you know what was going on. For those of you who aren't American, or don't know that much about America, it was the 57th Presidential Inauguration. On that day, President Obama took the oath of office, reinstating himself as the president of the United States. See, I was volunteering there, working directional assistance. When I was there I got to meet a ton of people, help a ton of people, and I got to listen to Obama speak. It was pretty inspiring.

No comments:

Post a Comment